Liverpool Airport General Aviation Users Association (LAGAUA) Is an association to represent and promote the interests and activities of private aircraft operators and flying training organisations at Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
The organisation is an informal independent non-profit making group with elected volunteer officers and free membership
- To actively recruit association members from the trainee, qualified and lapsed pilots, and appropriate others currently operating from LJLA
- To keep all members informed of any developments affecting aviation at LJLA and in particular those affecting activities of General Aviation operators.
- To actively promote LJLA as a major general aviation centre.
- To support any action aimed at increasing the private GA activity at LJLA.
- Alternative competitive avgas supply at LJLA.
- Membership of FOLA.
- Membership Liverpool Airport Consultative Committee.
- Representation at the Tenants Meeting, hosted by Ravenair.
- Representation at the Flight Safety Meetings.
- Good working relationships with Airport Management.
- To ensure that the local pilot community have appropriate representation at the Liverpool Airport Authority meetings (4 meetings per year).
- Improvement of access to GA Areas.
- To attract more visiting private GA aircraft to Liverpool.
- Develop designs and pursue installation of fixed tie downs in association with other stakeholders.
- Consider special events of interest to pilots: evenings/ fly ins.